Friday, May 4, 2007

Vinyl Toy Network this Sunday

good afternoon my fellow janitors and janitettes. just wanted to stop by and inform you that i will be making an appearance at the Vinyl Toy Network this Sunday, May 6th. check out the flier.

looks awesome, huh? look closely, you will see my name on there. super stoked about that. the best i usually get on fliers is a mention of "and other artists"( which includes me and like 12,000 other people).


to anyone who cares, i will be arriving around 11 or 11:30 in the morning. i will be hanging out and signing/drawing for people for a couple of hours. unfortunately i can't make it an all day thing, cuz i gots work to do, son. i have a bunch of upcoming projects that i need to sit down and work out some ideas for. so, i figure, what better place to do it than in your sketchbooks, right? i will be bringing a pencil and an eraser. and maybe a pencil sharpener. maybe one or two pens for quick vinyl signatures. and possibly a crayon. and a mascara brush. so if you're down with pencil drawings from me, then hop in line and be prepared for a small wait (i tend to take my time and work somewhat slowly). also, be prepared for me to take pictures of what i drew in your book, so i can remember it later on when i try to re-draw it for a project. and feel free to bring me fortune cookies to snack on, so i can keep up my energy.


you can read more about the show here: http://www.vinyltoynetwork.com/


i was eating pizza while typing this entry and i got grease all over the keyboard. man...they are gonna be pissed when they see this. i am gonna have to switch keyboards with my co-worker and blame her for it. anyways, see you sunday for those who can make it.


Paz de Maz